收起左侧

[作品提交] 《吾爱破解2019征文大赛-My journal》

[复制链接]
云在天 发表于 2019-11-23 18:12
本帖最后由 云在天 于 2019-11-23 18:14 编辑

My Journal

For my forum with all my love

February 2016: Walk into

On February 25, 2016, I was surfing the internet as usual and wanted to find something that can catch my eyes. I am interested in the computer, especially how the software work, from my childhood. Unfortunately, these too complicated and tedious to read, although I did find some articles on some computer forums. So, I want to have a place I can talk about other people who have the same interest as me, and it can also have some articles easy to understand. I am already losing my confidence until I find an article about how to unpack one software. It uses some simple sentences to explain the solution. When I finished reading this article, I seem to have entered a new world. After that, I know a forum named LoveCrack. When I want to view more articles, I need to register to look, and the more worst thing is I have to buy a code to do it. And I purchase it without thinking. Now, I walk into the forum, and it also walks into my heart.

April 2016: The first article

I was registered for two months and learned a lot during this time. So, I decided to write an article to show my results. I choose popular communication software, QQ, to analyze how to crack the medal wall without satisfied requests. I am afraid that nobody can understand me or evaluate it oppositely.

Nevertheless, I still do it, and this is the link for the article. Of course, the result is the same as I expected. Some people use some of that time looked unfriendly words to judge me. I am so sad, and I realized I need to work hard. It is a steep road to go, but I do not want to give up. I believe that time is the best proof. I will be successful!!!

Todo:

In this journal, I want to divide into some parts to record the significant events in the forum. So, I will write about other pieces in the next few days. And I will provide the Chinese version after I finish.

If you can not read English, you can use the translator, and I promise you can understand easily and friendly.

See you later.

发帖前要善用论坛搜索功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案或者已经有人发布过相同内容了,请勿重复发帖。

隰则有泮 发表于 2019-11-23 19:03
本帖最后由 隰则有泮 于 2019-11-23 21:03 编辑

My Journal
For my forum with all my love

On February 25, 2016, I was surfing the internet as usual and wanted to find something that could catch my eyes. I am interested in the computer, especially how the software works, from my childhood. Unfortunately, these are too complicated and tedious to read, although I did find some articles on some computer forums. So, I wanted to have a place I could talk about with other people who have the same interest as me, and it we could also have some articles easy to understand easily. I am had already losing lost my confidence until I found an article about how to unpack one software. It used some simple sentences to explain the solution. When I finished reading this article, I seemed to have entered a new world. After that, I knew a forum named LoveCrack. When I wanted to view more articles, I needed to register to look, and the worst thing is I had to buy a code to do it. And I purchased it without thinking. Now, I walk into the forum, and it also walks into my heart.

April 2016: The first article
I had registered for two months and learned a lot during this time. So, I decided to write an article to show my results. I choosed popular communication software, QQ, to analyze how to crack the medal wall without satisfied requests(?). I was afraid that nobody can understand me or they would evaluate it opposite.

...................continuing

Nevertheless, I still do it, and this is the link for the article. Of course, the result is the same as I expected. Some people use some of that time looked unfriendly words to judge me. I am so sad, and I realized I need to work hard. It is a steep road to go, but I do not want to give up. I believe that time is the best proof. I will be successful!!!

Todo:
In this journal, I want to divide into some parts to record the significant events in the forum. So, I will write about other pieces in the next few days. And I will provide the Chinese version after I finish.

If you can not read English, you can use the translator, and I promise you can understand easily and friendly.

See you later.

免费评分

参与人数 5吾爱币 +6 热心值 +4 收起 理由
Tomcrack520 + 1 中间那个杠杠是不是代表下面的还没有看,这比赛越来越溜了哦
rainny + 1 这个历害
我的盘由我做主 + 1 + 1 6啊,我刚开看还以为水贴,一看这才是大佬!!
lihaisanhui + 2 + 1 搞得云大不好意思了
lu_ + 2 + 1 不容易啊," I can talk "can要改成could吗

查看全部评分

甘愿堕落 发表于 2019-11-23 19:41
Peace 发表于 2019-11-23 20:16
椰丝,奶丝,彪特否,骨折,爱期待中文版本哦

To English:
Yes,nice,彪特浮,good job, I 期待中文版本 OH

点评

没想到P叔这英语三级证书水品,英语能力就这么臭屁了,让偶这,号称英语四级的情何以堪,欧巴  详情 回复 发表于 2019-11-25 09:37
头像被屏蔽
袁煜914 发表于 2019-11-23 18:17
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
追逐太阳 发表于 2019-11-23 18:37

나 는 평상시 처럼 인터넷 에 인터넷 에 접속하여 내 눈길 을 끌 수 있는 것 을 찾고 싶다
lihaisanhui 发表于 2019-11-23 19:12

谷歌翻译

我的日记

献给我全心全意的论坛

2016年2月:走进

2016年2月25日,我像往常一样在网上冲浪,希望找到可以吸引我眼球的东西。我从小就对计算机感兴趣,尤其是软件的工作方式。不幸的是,尽管我确实在某些计算机论坛上找到了一些文章,但这些内容太繁琐且难以阅读。因此,我想拥有一个可以与我有相同兴趣的其他人谈论的地方,并且还可以提供一些易于理解的文章。在找到有关如何解压缩一个软件的文章之前,我已经失去了信心。它使用一些简单的句子来解释解决方案。当我阅读完本文后,似乎进入了一个新世界。之后,我认识了一个名为LoveCrack的论坛。当我想查看更多文章时,我需要注册才能查看,更糟糕的是我必须购买代码才能做到。而且我没有考虑就购买了它。现在,我走进论坛,它也走进我的心。

2016年4月:第一篇文章

我注册了两个月,在这段时间内学到了很多东西。因此,我决定写一篇文章来展示我的结果。我选择了流行的通讯软件QQ,以分析在没有满意要求的情况下如何破解奖牌墙。恐怕没有人能理解我或相反地评价我。

但是,我仍然这样做,这是本文的链接。当然,结果与我预期的相同。有些人用那个时候看起来有些不友好的话来评判我。我很伤心,我意识到我需要努力工作。这是一条艰难的路,但我不想放弃。我相信时间是最好的证明。我会成功的!!!

去做:

在本期刊中,我想分为几个部分来记录论坛中的重要事件。因此,我将在接下来的几天中写其他文章。完成后,我将提供中文版本。

如果您不会阅读英语,则可以使用翻译器,我保证您可以轻松友好地理解。

回头见。

免费评分

参与人数 1吾爱币 +1 收起 理由
rainny + 1 我正在翻译哩,且才打了一半汉字,你都给发出来了..

查看全部评分

wgz001 发表于 2019-11-23 19:32
一脸蒙蔽,完全不懂
Crazy开发仔 发表于 2019-11-23 20:09
前排观看大神操作,这密密麻麻的英文看的我头大。
上班看java代码,好不容易来论坛逛逛,又遇到大神在秀英文
实在没有兴趣看了
zcz00 发表于 2019-11-23 20:09
谷歌翻译

我的日记
献给我全心全意的论坛

2016年2月:走进
2016年2月25日,我像往常一样在网上冲浪,希望找到可以吸引我眼球的东西。我从小就对计算机感兴趣,尤其是软件的工作方式。不幸的是,尽管我确实在某些计算机论坛上找到了一些文章,但这些内容太繁琐且难以阅读。因此,我想拥有一个可以与我有相同兴趣的其他人谈论的地方,并且还可以提供一些易于理解的文章。在找到有关如何解压缩一个软件的文章之前,我已经失去了信心。它使用一些简单的句子来解释解决方案。当我阅读完本文后,似乎进入了一个新世界。之后,我认识了一个名为LoveCrack的论坛。当我想查看更多文章时,我需要注册才能查看,更糟糕的是我必须购买代码才能做到。而且我没有考虑就购买了它。现在,我走进论坛,它也走进我的心。

2016年4月:第一篇文章
我注册了两个月,在这段时间内学到了很多东西。因此,我决定写一篇文章来展示我的结果。我选择了流行的通讯软件QQ,以分析在没有满意要求的情况下如何破解奖牌墙。恐怕没有人能理解我或相反地评价我。

但是,我仍然这样做,这是本文的链接。当然,结果与我预期的相同。有些人用那个时候看起来有些不友好的话来评判我。我很伤心,我意识到我需要努力工作。这是一条艰难的路,但我不想放弃。我相信时间是最好的证明。我会成功的!!!

去做:
在本期刊中,我想分为几个部分来记录论坛中的重要事件。因此,我将在接下来的几天中写其他文章。完成后,我将提供中文版本。

如果您不会阅读英语,则可以使用翻译器,我保证您可以轻松友好地理解。

回头见。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[Register]

本版积分规则

快速回复 收藏帖子 返回列表 搜索

RSS订阅|小黑屋|处罚记录|联系我们|吾爱破解 - LCG - LSG ( 京ICP备16042023号 | 京公网安备 11010502030087号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 08:51